viernes, 2 de marzo de 2012

SOUL

ESTOS DÍAS VAMOS A ENTRAR AL COLE CON MÚSICA SOUL

Este es el repertorio:

Sam Cooke: "wonderful wold"

Rey Charles: "hit the roal jack"
                    "georgia on my mind"
                    "i got woman"

Aretha Franklin "I say a little prayer"

Four Tops: "reach out I¨ll be there"

The Supremes: "you can´t hurry love"

Stevie Wonder: "I just called to say I love you"
                        "Isn´t she lovely"

Donna Summer: "hot stuff"
                         "last dance"
                         "she work hard for the money"

Michael Jackson: "man in the mirror"
                           "I want you back"
                           "dancing machine"
Michael Jackson + Akon: "hold my hand"

Whitney houston: "I will alwais love you"
                           "how will I know"

Amy Winehouse: "our day will come"
                          "back and black"
                          "rehab"

Adele: "rolling in the deep"
           "someone like you"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario